Thursday, May 16, 2013

I Wish-A Constant Struggle


I wish i listen to you
I wish i lighten your burden
I wish i look into your eyes and make you feel better

I wish my awareness guides me to act the way i want
I wish i act with compassion and love
I wish i  be your friend

I wish there are no tears in your eyes
I wish i do not make you cry
I wish i wipe your tears

I wish i do not give you advice
I wish i keep my heart and brain open for you
I wish i did not judge you

I wish i spoke the words you wanted to hear
I wish i could remain silent when you desired
I wish i agreed with you always

I wish i never feel insulted by whatever you say or do
I wish i see the love in your eyes even when you hate me
I wish i feel the pain and agony which you experience

I wish i do not raise my voice
I wish i do not get angry and look at you the way i look
I wish i am better


I wish i do not think of myself as wise
I wish i do not read much and think that i am intelligent
I wish i do not constantly struggle with myself


I wish i spend the right time with you for you to be happy
I wish i spend/give the right amount of money for you to love me
I wish i depart at the right moment




No comments: