Sunday, October 08, 2006

Different about me's

I thought it would be interesting to compile the 'about me' portions on orkut. So here I begin

"I have an indian head on a somalian body, with an irish soul, an american stomach and a buddhist heart. quite normal."

"about me: One of a kind... "

"about me: Well - I am a happy go lucky , cool , levelheaded , emotional(abt the people i love!!!) kind of a person who simply enjoys freaking out as much as working hard !!! I luv travelling , reading and listening to soul stirring music- nothing really beats lying curled up on a sofa reading a novel and listening to cool music."


"about me: I'm Iyer...the name says it all. There's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing "I-err". And I sure do not err on that."


"about me: I am a 24 year old who is very close to my friends and family, loves animals, and has an incredible passion for the arts. I have 3 cats, 3 dogs and a turtle, and I hate crabby and un-motivated people. I'm told I have a fun personality and have never had trouble striking up a conversation. Oh, yes, and I love reality t.v. :)"


"about me: a friend for life!!! "


"about me: A very bad boy
with a mind as free as the ocean,
imagination as limitless as sky,
heart as wild as the wind and
spirit as unshakeable as the earth"

"about me: Chaar din kii jawani jaa ke fir na aani, enjoy every moment of your life, just enjoooooy, I don't keep any mess in my life, whatever I do I do with fun and passion."


"about me: I have been called a bit eccentric, but heh I love being that way. I love collecting swords, medieval and japanese goodies. Got Anime? I am currently attending the University of Louisville with seemingly a history major. I love my music, which vary from alternative, techno, rock and hard rock. Most importantly, I love to draw! I hope to have a website up and running fairly soon! woohoo! Anyway, before i get into too much detail with my mediocre existence...I have shared enough about me. I really hate describing myself....without sounding too cheesy...Oh well"


about me: "Life is simple: You make choices, you don't look back"

India--> Dublin(23/11/05)--> Belfast(29/3/06) --> Giant'sCauseway(29/3/06) --> Belfast --> Dublin --> Bray(10/6/06) --> Dublin --> Brussels(16/06/06) --> Aachen(18/06/06) -->Munich(18/06/06) --> Nuremburg(19/06/06) --> Brussels(19/06/06) --> Dublin(19/06/06) -->India(04/07/06) -->Paris(07/08/06)-->Lyon(07/08/06) -->Thonon(12/08/06)-->lyon(15/08/06) -->Vichy(16/09/06)-->lyon(17/09/06) -->Nice(23/09/06)-->Cannes(24/09/06) -->Lyon(25/09/06)-->???

"No past. No future. No problems. Just the moment."

No comments: