Monday, October 09, 2006

'About me' in Advertising community

about me: Montreal born, Toronto raised.

I don't eat fish, bananas or mushrooms, and have never had a glass of Coke (or Pepsi).


about me: Advertising Geek aka Dabitch.
I HATE ORKUT FOF SPAM AND HAVE REMOVED MY EMAILADDY DUE TO SOME OVER EAGER BRAZILIANS WHO INSIST ON SPAMMING ME ABOUT GROUPS I DONT WANT TO JOIN, IN A LANGUAGE I CANT READ. way to ruin the fun guys.


about me: not just yet


about me: i'm horrible at these things. i got to let it marinate before i think of something witty.

about me: Mammal, 6'0" 178# - brown hair and eyes, diurnal omnivore.


about me: To get a general idea of what my interests are look at the groups I've joined on Orkut. But remember, just because I've joined a group doesn't necessarily mean I'm endorsing it. If there's anything else you'd like to know, ask away, just *please* try to minimize the use of SMS-style abbreviations. They make my eyes bleed. Not literally, duh, but you know.
---
Antes que você me adicione a sua lista dos amigos, escreva-me de antemão -- vamos ter uma conversação. EU NÃO FALO O PORTUGUÊS. Como uma cortesia, eu traduzo observações importantes para portuguese-altofalantes. Se você me escrever no português, eu não compreendo-o sem usar um programa da tradução.
----------
A note about friend requests: if I have no idea who you are and if we've never interacted, I'm unlikely to accept your request to be my orkut-friend.


about me: on any given day: writing, sleeping, blogging, mothering, obsessive, apathetic, passionate, angry, euphoric, suicidal, empathetic, pathetic, repetitious, original, sobbing, gafawing, dog walking, remembering, laundering, and avoiding creditors. By career I am an accomplished writer in tech PR and Marketing. I founded the 100-member community weblog, Blog Sisters, have been blogging since 2001, and enjoy living online. When I don't hate it, that is.

My online portfolio and the many places I blog are linked off of www.sessum.com, in case you want to dig further.


about me: I'm just a soul whose intentions are good.
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood.


My house sits at the midpoint of the straight line
drawn from Stanford University to the Googleplex.
So I do not live in the Center Of The Universe,
but I can see it clearly from here.

Orkut World is not just art. It's *performance* art.


What kind of person am I? To paraphrase a poet:

I derive joy when someone else succeeds.
I do not play dirty when engaged in competition.
I have some intellectual capacity,
...but know that it alone does not equate wisdom.
I see everything as an illusion,
...but enjoy it even though I am not of it.
I am both masculine and feminine, politically aware,
...and don't believe in capital punishment.

No comments: