Tuesday, October 10, 2006

about me's from ADVERTISING

about me: Trying to make a kuai out of fifteen fen


about me: Carbon-based biped.


about me: Was cool once, now quite boring and spending most of my time purchasing and losing interest in electronics via ebay.


about me: What you see if what you get. Unless you're not looking very closely or are looking off in the wrong direction or are perhaps distracted. In that case ... WHAM! What you get is what you didn't see coming. Also, I'd like to buy you a drink.


about me: depressed, fat, stupid, lazy, useless, clueless, pathetic, bizarre, dopey, insincere, cuddly, warm, snoring, agoraphobic, astygmatic. colourblind, sex fiend


about me: A Hippie, A Yuppie, A Maverick - all put into a blender and mixed evenly

about me: I've a gazillion interests, and only 24 hours in a day, which hardly seems fair. Most people seem to think I'm younger than my documentation claims. I enjoy acting, and find Shakespeare and improv equally as challenging. My life's work is to be happy, and leave a mess o' happiness in my wake (not at my wake, IN my wake (just for clarification)). I nest parenthesis and think in footnotes. I am a geek of all trades. I am kind to animals and people but despite my good intentions have destroyed the lives of many innocent plants. I am patient. I listen to other people. I sometimes talk with a British accent when I'm drunk. I use too many emoticons. I will sing at karaoke. I am this close to being albino. I am a zany, wacky funster. I am neither a vampire nor a zombie; however, I could be an alien. Do not taunt happy fun ldy. Your mileage may vary. I am not recommended for internal use. Please do not submerge.


about me: Although I prefer to be called Steve, Steve-o, Admiral, Chief or even Big Guy, I am usually too apathetic to correct people who address me as Steven, Chris or Scott. Fuckface, however, I will not tolerate. I am not very quick-witted but exceedingly clever when it comes to hatching absurd or otherwise impractical plans, commonly referred to as “pipe dreams.” I am well-versed on issues of the day (thanks to NPR), yet change my positions regularly. I am compassionate but not particularly helpful. I am vain but unabashedly self-depricating. I am patriotic but generally pacifistic (not really). I am fond of candlelit dinners and long walks on the beach (really). I am in touch with my inner monkey.


about me: Call me on FWD# 48466 (GMT time)


about me: http://durak.org/sean/
http://durak.org/apps/photography/pix.php/seandreilinger/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sdreilinger
mailto:sean-orkut@durak.org

No comments: