Saturday, January 05, 2013

Fiction-I want you back!

I woke up restless in the middle of the night. There was this queer sensation in the stomach. I did not want to touch the laptop. For last 4 days I have been stalking. Reading the same thing again and again. Agonizing moments. Trying to make sense of the end. A relation built over many years, to be precise few decades. Unshakable foundation. How did this come to an end?  Why should good things come to an end? Why should one love a person more then his own life? Why should one idolize? His success had become mine. His conquests gave a sense of joy never had before. Life revolved around him. Ecstasy, joy, sadness, intense anger, all were associated with him. He gave meaning to life and life centered around him. Why is it difficult to accept that he needs to move on. It must be tough for him also but still feel that I have been cheated by him. I need him more today then ever before, but it had always been like that. He gave strength and always was the indispensable guy. Should have known that this fanaticism would be lethal to me.
 Trying to come to terms with the reality. Tomorrow will make him understand that this is not the time to say goodbye. Will convince him that he can still perform. His mere presence will give hope to me. Will assure him that he still has it in him to send shivers down one's spine.
I will tell Sachin personally. Will ask others to join me in my cry " Sachin Tendulkar, you can perform, just do it, nothing is impossible!".



No comments: