Monday, November 27, 2006

Frenzy to make money

In recent past I have had a craze to make money online. i have spent a considerable time towards this effort. It is a real full time job. There are many ways and many souls like me are hit by this bug.
The greatest testimony is the need for referrals to earn more. It may be a simple reason to increase the membership or some kind of MLM, but there is always an incentive for bringing new members. We all fall prey to this and spam our near and dear ones and also those who are not our near and dear ones.
As of today I have not received any payment in hand but things do look promising. Many a blogs are there which advice on internet money making. I only intend to record my journey.
I am spending most of the time on Mylot, where i am paid for posting discussions and answering them. The solace is that I am doing something on this site which entertains me. Will I continue to use it even if they don't pay me is a difficult question to answer.
On the other sites like DonkeyMail, name itself says it all, SFI real promising, homepagepublicity I am way behind.
As things change, I will inform.
http://www.mylot.com/harshadod

No comments: